Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy mother's day!

Yes, I know Mother's day was yesterday, and I had some great things written here.  I gave up though.  My feelings and emotions weren't coming out right.  I had a great Mother's day with my family.  I got to spend all day with them doing various things.  It was nice.  I am so thankful to be the Momma of these 4 kiddos.  I'm thankful to all the Mother's that have been a great influence in my life.  They all contributed to the Mom I am today.  Most of the time, though, I'm still trying to figure out this thing called Motherhood.  It is a daily blessing, and a daily struggle.  There's always something new, but these guys keep me going.  They keep reminding me that I'm their Momma, and they need me.  They keep smiling at me, and helping me to see the world through their eyes.  It's wonderful.  I'm so thankful to be a Mom even if it is one of the hardest things I've done. 

Here are some lovely pictures from our recent walk through the park.  This first picture is amazing.  I cannot believe I captured all 4, looking at the camera.  IT is one of my favorites. 

P5100264




P5100272I
P5100271
P5100270 P5100267 P5100263 P5100259 P5100258 P5100251

 

No comments: