Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

changes--going private

I have been thinking for a really long time about what I want to do with this blog, and I have finally decided.  I want a little more privacy for personal life stuff, and I really want to share more homeschool stuff to those who are really interested in it.  So, I have decided that this blog "as long as it takes" is going private and will be the family/personal blog.  Those of you who are interested to keep up with my family and personal happenings please leave an email in the comments, and let me know you want an invite for this blog.

For all of you who are interested in homeschooling stuff  I am going to start a separate homeschool that will not be private.  Please leave your email in the comments if you would like the link to that new blog and I happily send you an email with the link.

Does this make sense?  Oh, and I need help naming the new homeschool blog and the family blog, any ideas??

No comments: