Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Miscelany Monday

Before we head out for a whole week I wanted to leave with some miscellaneous thoughts and happenings here.

~We are leaving tomorrow to go camping for the 4th of July.  I have only 2 out of 6 bags packed, and a whole trailer to load still.  I don't like packing much, and it doesn't help that my motivation is lacking today.  I know I'll be happy once we get out there though!

IMG_3666

~My 2012 blog book came in the mail today.  It has a random picture of somebody else's kid in it.  I went back to the original post to see if there was really a picture of someone's kid that I don't know, and it turns out that it was a button to someone else's blog.  Somehow it grabbed the picture of their girl instead of the button.  Thought that was pretty funny.  Love getting blog books though!

IMG_3618

~It has been HOT here since last Friday.  On Friday it was 86 inside our house for most of the day.  We were miserable!  We had only one air conditioner in our room so we could escape to a cool room for a bit, but hadn't gotten around to putting the one up in the main part of the house.  On Friday after Hubby got home we got right to it.  So thankful for air conditioners!  We pretty much didn't go anywhere all weekend.  Our house stayed comfy and cool.


IMG_3616

 ~Michele made this cute little Chuggington hat for little Alex.  He loves his new hat.  He also loves Chuggington.  He asks to watch it everyday.  Between that and Thomas this kid watches a lot of trains.  He notices trains and train tracks everywhere.  If he sees a train track he says "where train?".  It's so cute.  This kid loves trains!

IMG_3691

See you in a while!  Happy 4th of July!!

 

No comments: