Pages

Friday, February 18, 2022

Clogging

As some of you know, I have joined a clogging class! I get to spend 2 hours/week dancing at the studio with a group of lovely ladies, and then I come home and practice. At first, I would just wear my socks and practice the moves without my shoes on, but now I have a small dance floor!

Untitled

Meet my new dance floor! And my shoes. It's a small area for now as that's all I can fit. I do have more squares that I can add when I get a bigger area, but for now, this will have to do. It's pretty cool being able to hear the tapping sound while practicing at home. It's also very loud. Good thing it's in a room where I can close the door!

Untitled

I thought it'd be fun to share a close-up picture of my shoes. Especially now while they are still sorta new. I sure love the sound they make and I'm having a lot of fun!

Untitled

No comments: