Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Making Pretzels

I purchased a pretzel making kit from Pampered Chef a few months ago and we finally got around to using it on Sunday. I don't know why it took so long to break it out. I think I was a little intimidated about making pretzels because I've never really done it before. But, this kit made it so easy that I'm already wanting to do it again but with my own dough. 

Untitled

The tools in this kit made it so easy for kids to help. Alex was thrilled to be helping me. He jumped right in and wanted to do it all.

Untitled

Eventually Aric saw what we were doing and decided to help form a few pretzels too. 

Untitled

I love how uniform the pretzels are with the little pretzel forming tool. We were all able to get them about the same size and shape.

Untitled

The finished pretzels looked so amazing. I was pretty proud of how well the kids (and even me) were able to do this. Our cheese dip was another story. It wasn't very good because I cooked it too hot and made the cheese grainy. Time to perfect that part too!

Untitled

Such a fun night of making pretzels!

No comments: