Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Aric's 14th birthday

Shutterstock_1030786423 

This party happened on July 15 at Coolidge Mcclaine Park in Silverton, OR

 

Aric celebrated his 14th birthday! He decided to invite his group of homeschool friends to his party hang out at the park for a few hours. It was so fun to have a birthday party to plan! Even if it was small. He only invited his 5 friends, and 4 of them were able to come. That's pretty good odds!

Untitled

I brought a ton of stuff because I invited the families too. I brought some outdoor games, hot dogs and lots of other food, and a few decorations.

Untitled

He didn't really pick a theme so I just bought what I thought would be good for an outdoor birthday party at a  park, and what was available. It turned out to be a lot of red stuff, which kinda fits a picnic theme.

Untitled

We had a four-square volleyball net to set up and that seemed to be fun for everyone. It wasn't easy to set up, but it was worth it.

Image from Flickr(1)

A little bit of cornhole playing as well.

Image from Flickr(2)

Presents were opened and shouts of joy were heard throughout the land.

Untitled

I got to sit and enjoy the beauty of the park for a moment. It was amazing looking up at all the tall trees. I love all the trees at this park. 

Untitled

I love celebrating people, and having friends along for the party. I am so glad so many of Aric's friends were able to come and that he had a good time. I think he made a lot of core memories!

No comments: